Now a new power over Ethernet (PoE) touch-panel PC from Estone Technology is built around the newest i.MX8M ARM technology. It has wide-ranging Linux and support — including Yocto Embedded, QT, Wayland, and Ubunt— as well as Android 8.1 and 9 Support.
The Estone Technology 10-in. PPC-4310 frameless panel PC is one of the first complete POE touch panel solutions constructed around an i.MX8M ARM processor with long lifecycle support. The i.MX8M processor is optimized for industrial control applications and guarantees more than 10 years of lifespan support.
Targeted to industrial HMI and control, the panel PC is also suitable for commercial and residential applications. This new Estone touch panel PC platform offers dual-core DSP digital MIC input with noise suppression and acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) for OEM/ODM customization projects with edge-computing voice interaction supports.
The PPC-4310 offers easy integration with different configurations (including 802.3af or at Power Over Ethernet) and a wide variety of I/O options — plus support for cameras, microphones, and light sensors. Onboard WiFi/BT, RS-232/485 and GPIO ports are augmented by integrated USB, additional PCIe Ethernet and other expansions.
The unit features a high brightness 10.1-in. IPS screen with 1920 x 1200 resolution, and strong, 3-mm frameless tempered glass front. The frameless design is attractive and simple for use in a variety of settings and products.
The entire front panel is IP65 compliant for industrial and demanding installation environment. Operating temperatures from 0° C to 60° C and a bright 400 nits screen make it a great choice any application. Other features of the PPC-4310 include:
- NXP i.MX8M 1.5GHz quad-core processor; ARM Cortex A53 Platform
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, Supports 802.3af/at POE Power Input, additional second PCIe GbE Optional
- Up to 4GB Onboard LPDDR4 RAM; On-Board Wifi/BT/USB Module – 802.11 b/g/n + BT4.0
- On-Board NAND Flash Storage; MIPI display and camera interface
- Internal speaker and line out; 10.1-in. active matrix TFT LCD, 1920 x 1200 resolution, 1300 contrast ratio
- Supports Android 8.1, Android 9, Yocto Embedded Linux 4.x Kernel, or Ubuntu
Estone Technology is an OEM/ODM manufacturer of rugged computer solutions for vertical industries, specializing in rugged tablets and ruggedized panel pcs, embedded boards, and industrial computers. For more information and samples, visit estonetech.